Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm trying to get my payment book for my auto loan but gettting excuses instead?

i have an auto loan through marlton auto credit. i have been trying for over a month to get a new payment book but they keep telling me its been mailed or will order a new one.its been over 30 days and still nothing cant help but feel they are up to something.how do i get them to give it to me and has anyone else had problems like this
I%26#039;m trying to get my payment book for my auto loan but gettting excuses instead?
ask them if you can pay online through your checking account. a lot of banks will take internet/electronic payments from your bank. save yourself $0.42 a month, and maybe make the payments automatic (if you have the money)





you usually just have to type in a bank routing number and your checking account number.

No comments:

Post a Comment